Thursday, November 18, 2010

How to Stretch Your Traffic Exchange Credits.

I figured I'd try and show you an example of how I set my websites at a traffic exchange I only visit once every week or two.  I try and determine how many credits I will need to amass to make sure that I have a presence in the said exchange for the entire week, not just a few days or a few hours after finishing surfing.  I want to know that the time I invest in the exchange won't go to waste.  If I work for an hour at an exchange, I want that hour to echo throughout the week.  And, if I track and monitor the effort, I can adjust how much effort to put based on the information.  But for this example, I will leave off the tracking elements and focus on the reasoning of why I am placing certain CAPS and delivery percentages on each website.  The way I set these settings is my preference but, also, from years of clicking, watching, reading, tracking, and adjusting my promotions based on results I've received.  You may do what ever you like, but imagine this for a second ... 150 different traffic exchanges all delivering 25 hits a day to my websites = 3750 hits a day = 26,250 hits a week = 105,000 hits a month!!!  And, that's just from my individual effort; what if I had a downline?.

Sounds crazy good doesn't it?

Do you know how in the heck can I handle 150 different traffic exchanges?

The first answers is very simple. One traffic exchange at a time!

If you have a determined plan of attack going into the exchange, the exchange won't attack back and eat every credit you earned before you log out.  Granted, some exchanges don't let you set these parameters, however, the ones that do free you up to spend more time in exchanges that eat credits faster than you can click.  I have one exchange that stays negative the whole time clicking.  It makes me feel like I'm not doing anything, except, tracking information tells me different, so I keep clicking.  AdvertisingKnowHow is famous for eating credits faster than a mother trucker; hits2hits, too!  But you can't beat how active those two exchanges are because one gives you free downline members for surfing and the other one has the hottest owner!  You figure that one out.

Wow! I wrote that?

Anyway, back to the one traffic exchange at a time thing.  Start each month at square one and choose 5 traffic exchanges to attack.  The thing to do is choose a variety of exchange sizes.  A couple of big ones you have to do every week, a couple of small ones you only have to visit monthly, and one may only really need to visit once every couple of months.  This one day charge sets the traffic train in motion.  And, if you throw in some of the super surf combination's they have running, you can earn even more credits.  Over a few months of attack, attack, attack, some exchanges have piles and piles of credits ... which now gives you time to start playing with your sites and promotion message.  But the first thing you need to do first is focus on stock piling traffic credits, adjusting settings to control the exchange, and broadening the number of exchanges you can actively handle.  I didn't start out trying to join every exchange in one day.  I chose a few each day and, worked my butt off.  You work your tail off a couple of hours every day for a month and you'll have website traffic coming out of your ears.  And, again, don't make me bring the downline concept to mind. 

Of course, not all plans or people are perfect and some traffic exchanges end up getting neglected; however, you are sure to get a notices from owners telling you your account is either in-active or getting cancel.  You can handle that situation when it happens, and with that many exchanges it will happen.  You, also, don't have to be a maniac and join as many exchanges as I did.  But you have to remember that joining only 15 or 20 traffic exchanges ain't going to cut it either.  The best idea is to use some organizer like TrafficHoopla! or TrafficTornado!, sites devoted to helping you organize your traffic exchanges.  So now you know I am crazy about traffic exchanges!


You can read more of my traffic exchange strategies in my ebook: How to Use Traffic Exchanges! 

*NOTE - HAVE PATIENCE BECAUSE MY EBOOK OPENS A PDF FILE IN A NEW WINDOW

No comments:

Post a Comment