Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Do You Super Surf?!

I guess this blog is turning toward the things I experience as a traffic exchange user. Since I use exchanges on a daily basis, I mean everyday, because my Internet browser loads with TrafficSwarm. I do this because I know I'll surf a few pages there everyday and it keeps my free account loaded with about 100 credits. I, usually, do this while I'm loading everything I use to advertise my daily routine. By the time I'm set up, I've got my TS account back to over 100. That site is set for the day in a few minutes. But that is not what peaked my interest to write about today. What did peak my interest was the amount of super surfs running around the traffic exchange world lately. It all seemed to start with the big guys traffic-splash, ilovehits,dragonsurf, startxchange, and their revolving guest, which currently is SWAT Traffic. Total over-all membership of this big SS is around 300,000 people. After about six or seven months of this technique coming into the market, every traffic exchange owner in the world tried to mesh with some other exchange to form a super surf for its members. It was a mass attack of the owners on us complacent users!

So if you are a traffic exchange user, are you super surfing your efforts?!

Since I've already mentioned the biggest and original super surf, let me introduce a few other types of super surfs I use every day. Since I have a goal to become the #1 referrer at my friend Jose's traffic exchange AimHighTraffic, I use his exchange which is involved in a 3-Way super surf with HardRockHits and TipTopTraffic. The main player in this 3-way is tiptop's owner Thom because his exchange is the center of the system and 2 other smaller exchanges link up with his to build all of their bases...better for all of us users. Through Thom's site, you could virtually link up with over 50 other 3-ways involving tiptoptraffic. The advantage of this particular 3-way has to do with my affiliation with Jose and the hard work he puts into building his traffic exchange. Customer service from both him and Thom are out of this world. Totally, over-all membership of this super surf is around 10,000 people ... well worth your effort to have your site in there because you get a 20% credit bonus on your surfing.

Next, I use a very simple super surf from TopTierTraffic and it's mother site WebBizInsider. This is just a simple two-way super surf because the owners of the sites are the same person, Matthew Graves. This has to be one of my favorite set ups because his exchanges are so straight forward, and you know exactly what you get. The other added plus is you can average at least 50 free credits a day at WBI and 10 free credits a day from TTT just from the emails Matthew sends out every morning. So before even really surfing a single site, you've got over 60 free credits, plus, now, you've got a 20% credit bonus surfing his sites at the same time. In total, over-all membership between the 2 sites is well over 180,000 people; however, since he owns both and there is definite over lap, I'd say probably around 160,000 members strong on this 2-way super surf.

So in total, the first two super surfs involve 8 traffic exchanges but I'm not done yet. Into the scene comes a super fast, super surf called the Power Surf Central regulated through HitSafari with RealHitz4u, and Soaring4Traffic. What I really like about this 3-way is the set up of the surf bars. All stay the same, with the pictures to click all in the same spot ... never changing, so you don't have to move the mouse all over the screen trying to surf fast. Also, there is only one banner showing on the surf bar so it is a very clear, clean experience surfing these 3 traffic exchanges. These owners put a lot of thought towards the user when designing this one.

The final super surf I'm involved with really isn't a super surf at all. What it is is a traffic exchange combine. A large group of traffic exchanges group together to show each others member's websites. Thus, and what I do is, is surf one exchange and my site is rotated through all of the other exchanges. And, what is cool is that you only use credits when it is being shown at the site you are a member of, in this case, I am a member of Pegasus Traffic. I surf there and my website is shown through out the Opt-in Combine system ... way cool for me. The final bonus of Pegasus is it offers all of its members a free banner creator in the back office. Over all, this one has its real advantages ever for lack of a huge membership base at one exchange itself. Multiply it with a few hundred other sites all rotating your site from one membership, very cool indeed.

To conclude, using these 4 super surfs entails me being a part of 12 traffic exchanges. There are a few others I like to surf daily, so in all, I use at least 15 traffic exchanges through out the day. Depending on my mood, some super surfs are used more than others; however, I do use all 4 super surfs at least 4 times a week. So imagine this, once I adjust my credits per day CAP, I have around 6,000 hits to my sites coming from 15 different locations. So if you utilize the tools the traffic exchange owners are giving us, we can gain tons of traffic to our sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment