Sunday, October 31, 2010

Can You Get My Attention in 6 Seconds ... With No Sound?!

The title and this post, is totally directed to the people using and promoting in free traffic exchanges.  I consider myself an experienced traffic exchange user - I click every day of the week, through out the day and the night - no kidding.  I've been continually clicking for the last 4 years and cannot get myself to stop ... probably because I've been making some money online for doing it ... not millions (yet) but enough to help me do other things every single month. It helps me pay for my website hosting to 2 websites, my autoresponder, and a few monthly subscriptions to my favorite traffic exchanges and other advertising websites.  But, back to the basis of this post, getting my attention while I'm using the traffic exchanges. Can you do it?

I'm human like the rest of you and can't pass up a good deal when I see one.  Why do you think I've spent the last 6 years chasing to the end of the rainbow to the pot of gold?  If you think you can't convince old veterans into spending money on your latest online product or venture, don't be fooled by that myth.  Just last week I signed up to promote another online product that cost $5 to get in (click here to see it).  So, no matter how long or seasoned we may seem to be, you can still get us to stop, pay attention, and part with some cash advertising in a traffic exchange.

First, how do you think you can get my attention in 6 seconds and cause me to act?

Second, how can you do this without the aid of sound? (I surf with the sound muted)

No comments:

Post a Comment